Almost everyone in the world has heard of Ninja. In the Western world, the word Ninja was "Hollywood-ed" as to almost make a profane word in the world of martial arts. With this, available to the student modern mystery around Bujinkan Ninjutsu, one of the 3 approaches ninjutsu become more distorted to unimaginable depths.
Therefore, due to the effect that Hollywood and the media had on warping the perceptions of people about what is and what is not real Ninjutsu...
... many people think they know what is a Ninja, but once they are seeking to the art that they become confused, because it seems to be nothing like what the traditional media makes. Then they find themselves asking, "What is Ninjutsu?"
Some define Ninjutsu as the ancient Art of the "Shadow Warriors" of the Japan, and others will say that it is lore and legend only - it does not exist. But, in reality it is that it really not a good or bad response because the perception of each is different. Of course one could say loosely is a martial art or set by the nine school domestic modern Bujinkan Ninjutsu, but in reality, is the path of "enlightened Warrior", and everyone, including you and I must walk their own path and the define themselves. This is the only way to discover what Ninjutsu - what is Bujinkan Ninjutsu-.
Many experts in martial arts say that only "manifest" and those who should be playing Dungeon and Dragon will seek to Ninjutsu, or that it is not a real Martial Art. In a sense, they are correct because many will look to as a "Ninja" for the wrong reasons. And I've written and taught extensively on why I think that Ninjutsu is not actually a real martial art. I say this because Hollywood has taken the term "ninja" therefore integrate and it distorted in such a way that it peaks the curiosity of all days - million, but in the wrong direction.
As me that Ninjutsu is not a real martial art, I say this with absolute certainty. And I say this because, in terms of what traditional martial arts have become in the world of today ' hui...
... the truth is that the Ninjutsu is much more than a system of physical combat as most other systems.
Now that you are good and confused, breathe and ask yourself why you read this. I do not mean that confused you, but I do not see how you can be.
And if you are confused, then I suggest that it is not do me this for you. But rather confusion comes from the conflict between what you believe Ninjutsu training to be and what I, a teacher qualified in 30 years in the art...
... you said that it "is."
The question is of...
You are looking for something more in the spiritual life, financially, physically, mentally or emotionally - results with minimal effort? Or you need a conventional system of stylized punching, kicking, etc.? If you are looking for the latter, I cannot help you. But...
If you are looking for the old - if you want to be able to use these timeless, proven and effective skills, strategies and tactics for success in all areas of your life...
... and you're ready to become more of what you think you should be, then you are probably ready to learn what is really Ninjutsu.
Are you seriously to master the art of ninjutsu, or simply curious to know what gives the system its power? You want to know what it takes to advance through the levels of control of the defence of self-defence in this powerful martial art?
.......................You can go here to learn to fight like mma fighter pro!


0 comments:
Post a Comment